Guide to "Misato Antique Museum"
The shop sells antiques and second-hand items on consignment. There is also a pay-per-use display area with historical documents and retro items. The sales area is free of charge.
In the exhibition area, which is open to the public for a fee, you can touch and feel toys and living spaces from the past. You can actually hold and touch the toys, so it is recommended not only for people with nostalgic tastes, but also for those who are interested in history and local culture. You can also take a rest at your favorite booth.
The antique and second-hand goods sales corner, with free admission, is open to the public with the aim of achieving SDGs. We help customers who find new value in the design and use of used items, and are willing to take them in the light.
Seminars and Workshops
A coffee room is available. You can use it as a place to eat in or take a break. It is also a place where people with common interests and topics can casually gather for talks and workshops.
We are currently accepting applications;
- Those who are interested in ores, power stones, and history.
- Those who want to learn how to brew coffee.
- People who are interested in calligraphy.
- People who like to draw or write and are interested in making (or binding) comic books.
- Those who want to try and practice drawing with a tablet.
We are also looking for more people to join us. You can also use the coffee room for crafts and hobbies. Please feel free to contact us.
- For inquiries,
ａ ｂ ｃ ｉ ｎ ｃ ＠ ｒ ｏ ｓ ｅ ． ｐ ｌ ａ ｌ ａ ． ｏ ｒ ． ｊ ｐ
- Business Hours：10：00～16：00
- Closed on Monday and Tuesday
Please note that the office may be closed temporarily.
During the winter, the museum will be temporarily closed depending on the amount of snow.